- 3 cloves of garlic, zested
- 1 ounce Parmesan, grated
- 16 ounces of spinach
- 1 bunch of basil, leaves removed
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the basil leaves, spinach, garlic, lemon juice and zest, Parmesan, and walnuts into the bowl of a food processor and pulse a several times. You may need to add spinach in two batches. Just pulse the ingredients. It will give you room to add more spinach.
- While the food processor is running, slowly add the olive oil in a steady small stream. Occasionally stop to scrape down the sides of the food processor.
- Then add about a tablespoon or more of water. Want it to be combined but not watery. Pulse a ounce of goat cheese and salt to taste.