- 1 1/2 pounds of cod fillets, divided into four
- 1 cup uncooked white basmati rice
- 1 pint of baby heirloom tomatoes
- 1 bunch basil
- 2/3 cup of halved green olives
- 1 cup Spinach pesto (https://icoachnutrition.com/2019/07/24/spinach-pesto/)
- In a large shallow casserole pan on a high heat, mix the rice, 2 cups of lightly salted water and the spinach pesto reserving 1/2 a cup. Put the lid on and let it come to the boil.
- Then halve the tomatoes and tear the basil leaves into large pieces.
- Place the fish in the pan, pushing them into the rice. Scatter the green olives and tomatoes. Put the lid back on and boil for 10 minutes, or until the rice is cooked through, then remove the lid and cook for a further 2 minutes until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Spoon the remaining pesto over the fish and add torn basil leaves. Enjoy!