1 ½ cups defrosted corn
1 can of black beans rinsed and drained
9 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed, and squeezed dry
½ cup shredded cheese, Mexican cheese
2- 7 oz cans of green chilies
4 green onions, finely chopped
1 tablespoon cumin powder
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp salt
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 package of egg roll wrappers
Avocado dressing (see our recipes)
1. Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray or brush with oil.
2. Mix all ingredients but the wrappers and avocado dressing in a bowl.
3. Put the wrapper in front of you to where it looks like a diamond.
4. Place a small amount of filling in the middle of one wrapper.
5. Fold bottom corner over the filling, roll snugly half-way to cover filling.
6. Fold in the right and left sides snugly against the filling and moisten edges of the last flap.
7. Roll wrap up and seal the top corner ( wet your finger in water and dab a little bit on the corner to seal the roll) and lay flap-side down. The package should have a visual for you.
8. Fill til your baking sheet is full.
9. Spray wrappers with an organic cooking spray preferably avocado or a high temp oil (or with a brush lightly brush them with avocado oil).
10. Cook 20 minutes flipping once. They should come out lightly browned. Let them cool a few minutes and slice diagonally. Serve with avocado dressing (recipe in our site).
Note: If you have leftover filling, it goes well on a salad or in a burrito or taco!