1 pound grilled chicken breast, sliced thin.
2 medium zucchinis spiraled (don’t have one, ribbon it with a peeler)
1 pint of cherry tomatoes
1 jar of artichoke hearts in Italian herbs, drained (you can use plain too)
1/2 can of black olives rinsed, halved and drained
2 tablespoons of olive oil
chicken stock if needed or water
favorite Italian herb seasoning
salt and pepper for taste
1. Heat a large deep skillet to medium heat with the tomatoes, no oil.
2. Once the tomatoes start to blister smash with fork, salt and add a little olive oil. This makes your sauce.
3. Once smashed, you should have a sauce. This is wear you can de-glaze the pan a bit with stock.
4. Now add the Italian seasoning to taste, zucchini, hearts, olives, and chicken.
5. Toss together and drizzle with a little olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
Note: Lots of veggies would go great in here. Have fun! I like mushrooms added and spinach sometimes.