2 4 ounce salmon fillets skin on
1 cup peas
3 roasted red pepper from a jar, julienned
1 carrot diced small
lemon juiced and zested.
pesto ( look at our recipes, but make it a thinner consistency for this dish by adding extra water.)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with foil with a little olive oil in it to prevent the fish from sticking.
2. Dry salmon fillets with a paper towel and salt and pepper them. Place them skin side down and put about 2 tablespoons of pesto on each filet.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Let rest a few minutes.
4. While the salmon is cooking, heat a skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil at a medium high heat.
Add the cauliflower and carrots and cook 5 minutes.
5. Add the peas and roasted red peppers and cook an additional 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Take the pan off the heat and add lemon juice and zest. Stir.
7. Put the cauliflower mixture between two bowls and lay fillets on top. You can little additional pesto on the bowl or in the cauliflower mixture if you would like.