4 4 ounce portions of pounded out chicken breast thin.
4 ounces of goat cheese
2 peppers from a jar of roasted red peppers, julienned
8 ounces of frozen spinach, defrosted and water removed
1/2 pound of asparagus, trimmed
1 cup of your favorite tomato sauce
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the four chicken breast down. Salt and pepper the inside.
3. Place the ingredients at the top of the chicken breast starting with the goat cheese. Then top with a couple slices of red peppers, 1/8 cup of the spinach, and asparagus slices.
4. Carefully roll up the chicken breast and mixture from the top to bottom and place two toothpicks in it to keep it rolled up tight.
5. Then bake at 350 for approximately for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Then add tomato sauce on top and cook 4 more minutes!
7. Take out of the oven and let rest 5 minutes and take toothpicks out.