1 pound of ground lamb
1 pkg of mini slider rolls ( If omitting bread, you can use butter lettuce to make cups or make a salad )
1 cup spinach
½ medium red onion, julienned
½ cucumber, thinly sliced
2 ounces of crumbled Feta
1 store bought container of Tzatziki or our recipe
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat a grill pan or cast iron skillet (best option) until the pan is hot. Divide the lamb into 8 equal parts.
2. Make the patties about the size of the buns your using. Flatten the patties softly and add salt and pepper to each side.
3. Put the patties on the cast iron and cook til medium or medium Well ( Lamb taste best at a medium).
4. While the lamb is cooking, toast the buns.
5. Assembly all ingredients. I recommend putting the spinach on the bottom bun so the juice of the lamb does not make the bottom bun soggy!
Note: If your serving veggies like squash, onions and peppers, cook in the same pan so you have the flavor of the lamb and seasoning! The veggies will cook really fast due to the heat.