2 ripe large avocados
1/2 red onion, minced
2 roma tomatoes, diced and seeds removed
1 jalapeno seeded and ribbed ( keep the rib if you like heat)
2 limes, zested and juiced
1/2 bunch of cilantro leaves, chopped
1 tablespoon of garlic (more or less depending on your taste)
salt to taste
1 tablespoon cumin ( optional)
1. Open the avocados and mash til a little chunky.
2. Add a little bit of salt to the avocado and 1/2 the lime juice and zest.
3. Add the onions, cumin and garlic and mix well.
4. Add all the other ingredients and fold in well without smashing the tomatoes.
5. Salt to taste. This makes a big batch. You can half everything to make it smaller.
Note: You can keep or omit any of the ingredients and make it your own. You can also add corn and black beans to make it different or fresh orange juice instead of lime.